Download the questions as a .pdf (for printing) or
copy and paste them (for editing) from the list below.
See this post for 10 ideas on how to use these questions.
- What was the last film you saw? Was it any good?
- Who are your favourite directors? Which of their films do you recommend?
- Who is your favourite actor and why?
- Who’s your favourite actress?
- Which film do you most want to see next? Why do you want to see it?
- Are there any genres of film you really don’t like? Why don’t you like them?
- What’s the first film you remember seeing?
- How has your taste in films changed as you’ve got older?
- What do you think makes a good film?
- Youʼre going on a romantic date to the cinema. What film would you recommend they see?
- What’s the scariest film you’ve ever seen?
- Do you like being scared when you watch a film?
- What’s the worst film you’ve ever seen? What was so bad about it?
- Would you let a film crew film in your house? Why/ Why not?
- What would you write a filmscript about?
- J W Eagan said, “never judge a book by its movie.” Can a film version of a story ever be as good as the book? Can it be better?
- What’s your favourite film comedy?
- What are the most popular kinds of film in
- What’s your favourite kind of movie?
- Would you ever illegally download a film from the internet? Why/ Why not?