Download the questions as a .pdf (for printing) or
copy and paste them (for editing) from the list below.
See this post for 10 ideas on how to use these questions.
- What are the benefits of doing sport?
- Why do some people not like keeping fit?
- Do you play a lot of sports?
- Which sports do you most enjoy watching on TV? What is the best thing about them?
- Are there any sports you don’t enjoy watching?
- Would you like to be a professional sportsperson? Why/Why not?
- Do you lead an active lifestyle or are you a bit of a couch potato?
- Who is the greatest sportsman from your country? Who is the greatest sportswoman?
- When was the last time you played a sport?
- Does your country have a national sport? If so, what is it? Do you like to watch it?
- Were you good at sport when you were at school?
- Which was your favourite sport to do? Why?
- Were there any sports you didn’t enjoy
doing? Why not?
- Do you have a sporting idol? If so, who is it? If not, is there anyone you do idolise?
- What do you think of when you hear the word “sport”?
- Casey Stengel said “most games are lost, not won”. What did he mean? Do you agree?
- Which sports would you most like to take up?
- Which sports stars do you dislike the most?
- What’s your favourite sporting memory?
- Have you ever tried any extreme sports? Are there any you’d like to try?